Comfortel support is here to help. Learn more about popular topics and find resources that will help you with all of your Comfortel products.
Kanar, Inc. Warranty for its products is limited to the original purchaser and to the remedies of repair or replacement (no Labor) constitute the exclusive remedies available under this Warranty. All other remedies or recourse which might otherwise be available are hereby waived by the Purchaser. Purchaser understands that no cash refunds will be made and Kanar’s and are not responsible for any labor costs associated with replacement.
Kanar will have no further obligations or liability for damages arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the product, including, without limitation, damages for personal injury and/or economic losses. In NO event shall Kanar be liable for consequential or incidental damages resulting from the breach of any implied or express warranties. Any applicable implied warranties including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are hereby limited in duration to the warranty periods for the product.
The warranty shall not come into effect and Kanar will have no obligations under this warranty, unless and until Kanar are PAID in FULL for the products to be warranted hereunder. Once full payment is received the warranty period begins to run from the date of shipment from Kanar’s warehouse.
All Comfortel products are warranted for a period of one year except for the following:
Limitations of Warranty
1. Kanar, Inc. shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for abuse, misuse, normal wear and tear, alteration, improper maintenance, unauthorized repair, design concepts, any chipping, fading, staining, peeling or any acts of nature, such as, fire, water damage, freeze, etc.
2. Wrinkling of vinyl on the seating surfaces of all chairs is normal and is not a defect. All chairs will progressively do this with age and use.
3. Staining or discoloration of chair vinyl due to normal wear and tear, caused by client clothing (dye in jeans, skirts etc.), use of hair color or bleach is not covered under warranty.
4. Kanar, Inc. reserves the right to replace any discontinued item with a like or similar item.
5. A licensed plumber must perform all installation for plumbing and all plumbing related equipment. Failure to do so will result in the warranty being voided. Documentation must be provided to Kanar, Inc. for all plumbing related warranty issues.
6. All transit costs for items returned to Kanar, Inc. or replaced by Kanar, Inc. is the sole responsibility of the customer.
7. An approved electrician must service all electrical equipment still under warranty. Failure to do so will result in the warranty being voided.
8. Any reconditioned, open box and floor models are sold as is and do not include a warranty unless otherwise noted by Kanar, Inc.
9. Any fading due to exposure of sunlight is not covered under any circumstances.
For more information about our warranty, please contact us.